Oct 18, 2007

HEALTH ALERT -- DANGEROUS NEW VIRUS

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.

This virus is called Weary-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

မွတ္ခ်က္။ ။သူငယ္ခ်င္းထံမွ ရရွိေသာ အီးေမးလ္ကို မွ်ေ၀ျခင္းသာျဖစ္ပါသည္။

3 comments:

  1. Just about all of the

    things you state is astonishingly

    legitimate and that makes me wonder why I hadn't

    looked at this with this light previously. This particular piece really did

    turn the light on for me personally as far as this specific

    subject matter goes. But there is actually one position I am not too cozy with

    so whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual core theme of the position, let me observe exactly what the

    rest of your visitors have to say.Well done.

    Here is my blog post :: Digitalxportal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I

    am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming also.

    Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site

    now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great

    example of it.

    Also visit my homepage :: contentoanimation.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment encouraged Mgluaye to write new posts in blog. It will be appreciated to write something about the post you have read...

Thank you

BAY OF HUNTERS